Peter DeCaprio is the Founder and CEO of FlowPoint Partners, LLC, a forte resource the executives firm situated in Boston, Massachusetts that spotlights on elective methodologies and venture answers for RIAs and family workplaces.
He is an alum of Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, where he accepted his MBA, and Tufts University, where he got a BS in Political Science.
Also Peter runs his personal blog and you can read more by visiting home page.
WHO CAN APPLY PETER DECAPRIO GRANT
All USA based students whether graduate or undergraduate.
MAIN WEBSITE FOR PETER DECAPRIO GRANT
You can apply grant through main website by clicking here
Applications deadline closes – July 1, 2022
Winner selection and award disbursement date – July 15, 2022
- Peter DeCaprio’s Guide to Planning a Digital Media Marketing CampaignPlanning and organization have always been the most well-known keys to guaranteed success. Without a proper structure, even the best of ideas can prove to be complete failures. Similar is the case for marketing – no matter how unique or innovative your marketing campaigns may be, you are likely to get poor results unless youRead More »Peter DeCaprio’s Guide to Planning a Digital Media Marketing Campaign
- Guide to Types of Digital MediaNow more than ever, business owners have become aware of the power digital media hold when it comes to establishing and expanding their empire. The internet has allowed for a more globalized economy, in which businesses from all corners of the world can compete on a level playing field. Peter DeCaprio points out that thisRead More »Guide to Types of Digital Media
- Guide to Planning a Digital Media Marketing CampaignPlanning and organization have always been the most well-known keys to guaranteed success. Without a proper structure, even the best of ideas can prove to be complete failures. Similar is the case for marketing – no matter how unique or innovative your marketing campaigns may be, you are likely to get poor results unless youRead More »Guide to Planning a Digital Media Marketing Campaign
- Understanding Green BusinessAs the world becomes increasingly digitized, it’s essential to consider how our businesses operate concerning sustainable development. Sustainable development is a broad term defined as addressing the requirements of the current generation, without compromising anything of the future generations. According to Peter DeCaprio, sustainable development is about finding ways to improve the quality of lifeRead More »Understanding Green Business
- Understanding Breakeven AnalysisMost businesses need to make a profit to survive. To do this, they must understand their costs and set prices accordingly. One way to determine whether a product or service is priced correctly is to conduct a breakeven analysis. A breakeven analysis is a tool that can help you calculate the number of productsRead More »Understanding Breakeven Analysis
- Peter DeCaprio’s Guide to Affordable MarketingNow more than ever, we see millennials abandoning the life of 9-5 traditional corporate slavery and choosing to become their own bosses. Indeed through entrepreneurial leadership comes massive creative control and flexibility. However, with the rapid rise of small businesses in the industry, competition has also doubled. No matter which market you choose to stepRead More »Peter DeCaprio’s Guide to Affordable Marketing